Support for Organization vs Individual
When a donor identifies themselves as an organization, we now push that account type into DonorPerfect, as well as the organization name.
One Gift per Order Item
We've updated how gifts are created in DonorPerfect. Every item on the order will now generate a unique gift in DonorPerfect. For example: If there are 5 items ordered, there will be at least 5 gifts created. If you have taxes and shipping being pushed into DonorPerfect, those will continue to be pushed in as separate gifts as well.
Improved Donor Matching
We've implemented some improvements to our donor matching intelligence.
When matching a donor's first name:
- we scan the first name so it will match "linda" with "josh & linda" (we know some of you love mixing spouse names into the first_name field)
- we now search the 'Spouse' field (if you have it enabled -
- when the donor is an organization, we match on the organization field in DP
More Gift Data
You can now push more data into each gift created in DonorPerfect. Check your Settings & Admin > DonorPerfect settings panel.
- Order Number - GiveCloud can push the order number into a custom field of your choice.
- Payment Method - GiveCloud can push the payment method used in a custom field of your choice.
- Is a Recurring Payment - GiveCloud can push a Y or N value into a custom field of your choice to help you see which gifts were created through an overnight automated EFT.
- Item Description - GiveCloud can push a description of the item to a custom field of your choice.
- Item Qty - GiveCloud can push the quantity of the item ordered into a custom field of your choice.
- Referral Source ("How'd you hear about us?") - GiveCloud can push the answer to "How you heard about us?" to a custom field of your choice on the Donor record.
More Tribute Data
You can now push the personal message entered during a tribute to the gift narrative field. And optionally, you can include an entire description of the tribute in the narrative (including who it's for and their contact info).